Sunday, June 14, 2009

Let's take a short look..............

(We made this video for our educational purpose/project, so one may not find it interesting.) I felt like being forced to eat the whole packet of ghee because I always asked time and again for a spoonful. I believe everyone in my class felt like this while doing the photo and video stories. But I am really thankful to our project coordinator Sten Brand for greatly supporting and appreciating our work. Also, I am most thankful to my new friend Amita Thapa Magar for inviting us (me and Shail) to click photos in that great event.

It is another 11th hour product. I sat for 3 nights till 1 am editing and cutting down 1 hr video to 3 minutes. I hate narrating but it was my turn as Gaurav did last time and Shail was narrating other "Feature Video" (....... and this one was a news-video). I didn't want to miss some of the great moments of the event so I've tried squeezing everything by cutting into pieces, overlapping etc. I clicked a lot of photos but I couldn't add them to the video because the video already exceeded 2 minutes time limit. We have tried to make a traditional type news-story video (hehehe).



Media Studies- 4th sem,

3 comments:

Eternal said...

Hey gr8 to see this video...btw Komal didi had sprained her leg... that day..and she was limping in our news room...

Nice reporting...but I am not satisfied with narration...

WOnderful video

rajankathet said...

hehe.... I am not only bad but very bad at narration.... I did it because it was my turn to do that......also the script is not that powerful because we did that in hurry!!! thanks for ur comment..

clonevideos said...

hi nice video. media has a lot improvements these days. you had uploaded video to youtube and certainly you got a lot of views i hope. we a nepal based website also doing the same thing that youtube is doing and we are just started with very limited resources and technical knowledges. now we are stable and hopefully you will find us useful in your video sharing. visit us for more details at clonevideos>
have a nice time.